Booth Specialist (Part-Time - Atlanta)
As one of the fastest growing events companies in the south, Chickadee Events’ (chickadeephotobooth.com) mission is to bring genuine client relations to the events and photo booth activation space. Chickadee currently offers clients a spectrum of photo booth rental services specializing in high-touch client services, ranging from photo booths to bespoke one-of-a-kind experiences.
We currently service Western North Carolina, The Greater Atlanta Metro, and North Georgia.
As a Chickadee Photo Booth Specialist, you have the opportunity to make memorable moments in guests' lives every week. You are the pulse that makes the photo booth experience truly shine. During any given event, you will be responsible for:
- Transporting photobooth, backdrop, and lighting equipment to and from the event location and our storage facility.
- Arriving one (1) hour early to events for “Load in” setup of the photo booth
- Client relations on-site. Ensuring our clients are satisfied.
- Management of guest experience during the event
- Management of photo printer and delivery of assets
- Break down of photo booth and transport of equipment back to storage
- Keeping your availability up-to-date on our Calendar
Contract / Part-Time (8-10 hours per week)
Starting pay is $25 / hr (hours include travel, setup, and tear down time)
You’re perfect for this contract position if you…
- …have a flexible schedule - mainly available on Fridays & Weekends. Typically in the evenings. Other days are super +'s.
- … can lift ~50 LBS (photo booths are no joke)
- …have reliable transportation
- …your friends consider you a dependable person
- ... you're great at communicating with team members in a timely manner
- …have client services experience or a desire to learn hospitality
- …if you’re empathetic and outgoing all at the same time
- …are detail-oriented (so much so you use #photoboothsrocks in your application response to us)
- …are logical and get excited by the rush of setting up and tearing down at events
- …are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile for a 5-star review
How to apply?
Interested in joining the team? Send resumes, & cover letters to ian [@] chickadeephotobooth.com
Bonus points if you share what gets you most excited about the role!