General Manager (Part-Time - Atlanta)
As one of the fastest-growing events companies in the south and midwest, Chickadee Events’ (chickadeephotobooth.com) mission is to bring genuine client relations to the events and photo booth activation space. Chickadee currently offers clients a spectrum of photo booth rental services specializing in high-touch client services, ranging from photo booths to bespoke one-of-a-kind experiences.
We currently service Atlanta & North Georgia, Western North Carolina, Southwest, Central Ohio, and beyond.
As our General Manager, you have the opportunity to make memorable moments in the lives of our clients and their guests every week and help grow the company alongside the leadership team. You will be the pulse that makes the photo booth experience truly shine in the South.
Your responsibilities will include:
- 3 days a week of work between Thursday - Sunday (any events worked beyond 3 days per week will be paid at an hourly rate)
- Be our go-to photo booth specialist, activating a majority of our rentals (6-8 in a given month)
- Manage our Atlanta storage unit. Ensuring inventory is maintained and equipment is clean/accounted for on a weekly basis
- Manage the schedule of photo booth specialists for events you are not activating
- Transporting photobooth, backdrop, and lighting equipment to and from rental events location and our storage facility in Atlanta.
- Arrive 1-2 hours early to rental events for the “Load in” setup of the photo booth
- Set up photo booths to the Chickadee standard
- Client relations on-site - Ensuring our clients and their guests are satisfied
- Management of guest experience during the event
- Management of photo printer and delivery of assets
- Weekly calls with the leadership team
- Various other day-to-day help with leadership (includes training of part time staff, client services, and marketing)
Part-Time | Salaried (20 hrs a week)
- Annual/Quarterly Performance-related bonuses are available
- $250 Annual Wardrobe Stipend
- Flexible Vacation / Time Off Policy
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- 2-3 day Annual Team Retreat (new destination each year)
- Sales Commissions available
You’re perfect for this position if you…
- Available Thursdays-Sundays. Typically in the evenings.
- Are able to lift & roll 50 LBS (photo booths are no joke)
- Have reliable transportation
- Your friends consider you a dependable person. Your word is gold.
- You’re always on time (and generally early)
- You have client services and or business development/sales experience
- You have hospitality experience or a desire to learn about the events industry
- You’re empathetic and able to get people excited all at the same time
- Very detail oriented
- Are logical and get excited by the rush of setting up and tearing down at events
- Are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile for a 5-star review
- You get energized working with a fast-paced team
- Looking for a role that you can grow as the company grows
How to apply?
Interested in joining the team? Send resumes, & cover letters to ian [@] chickadeephotobooth.com
Bonus points if you share what gets you most excited about the role!